Tuesday, August 23, 2011

...in the hearts of millions

...I have seen thousands of great posts. But here is one from memory, Hisham told us how his relatives sat on garden chairs to watch Nato planes each night. I couldn't resist a joke about this but the reply brought tears to my eyes.
Daniel - "But do the Nato pilots get a round of applause afterwards ?"
Hisham - "In the hearts of millions my friend." 


 my heart joins the applause to all that had done the right thing about Lybia, inspite of the huge risks they did run, including the painful one that is to be misunderstood. The international help to Lybia made it possible for us, world around, to wake up in the morning and be able to look at the mirror without feeling ashamed, with some faith in humanity still preserved. Special thanks to Mr. Obama, Mr. Sarcozy and Mr. Cameron.

Great Congratulations to Lybian People!